We’re Looking for the Best Salesforce Talent to Join Our Team.
Ventas Consulting is seeking the following positions:
• Senior Consultant
• Mid-level Developer (Apex coder) - must be US citizen
We are Salesforce purists and only work with the Salesforce Platform. Because of this focus, Ventas is able to avoid the common risks and pitfalls of servicing multiple platforms. We are driven to be the problem solvers companies count on when it comes to Salesforce. Our team is the conscience of our client’s Salesforce investment, so we work hard to help them create high value and ROI from their Salesforce investment. As a rapidly growing mid-sized consultancy, we provide our clients with the right balance of speed and flexibility along with the depth and breadth of expertise to help them accelerate and scale Salesforce’s impact to their business.
Ventas Corporate Culture
Are you currently working in a large company, but are put off by the politics, unnecessary meetings, or are just stuck doing the same routine tasks with little chance for growth? Are you a high performer in a small company who likes the autonomy and ability to wear multiple hats, but you are challenged with the lack of structure and question whether the organization would survive without you holding it all together? Ventas was founded 12 years ago to answer the question, “Isn’t there a company out there where good performers can do great work, have a competitive salary and benefits, not worry about job stability and have the opportunity to perform and benefit from growth?” That’s the company we’ve built with and for our consultants and we invite you to join us to make it even better.
Here is some of what you will find at Ventas:
- Our recruiting process is fast, friendly, and human
- You will just the right amount of structure to always know what’s next, but have reasonable latitude over how to get it done
- You will have opportunities to work with small support contracts with 10 users to some of ecosystem’s largest accounts with millions of users
- Our leadership exists to empower you and remove roadblocks that slow you down
- We take pride in our work and believe in our mission of client satisfaction
- Each of us strives to continually improve ourselves, our work and the outcomes for our clients
- We respect one another and encourage collaboration and idea sharing
- We believe in a work-life balance where we work hard but take the time to enjoy the things that are important to each of us