careers for veteransVENTAS CONSULTING
Enhance your career. Join our team.
Interested in Salesforce careers? Ventas Consulting is seeking Salesforce Administrators and Developers to join our team in Texas.
At Ventas Consulting, we’re honored to employ Veterans who represent over 20% of our current staff. We’re committed to hiring and creating opportunities for Veterans and their families in the thriving Salesforce.com ecosystem. Whether you’re currently transitioning and looking for more information on a career as a Salesforce consultant, or you’re already in the ecosystem and looking to grow your skills and experience, we’ve provided resources below to assist you.
Ventas is proud to partner with the Hire Our Heroes program. Hire Our Heroes works to increase and improve job opportunities for veterans. By working with our world-class network, we’re helping to match transitioning military members to jobs with military-friendly companies. We intend to be part of the solution in solving the most difficult challenges associated with veteran unemployment. For more information: www.hireourheroes.org
You're the Salesforce Admin...and we're your support.
Ventas Consulting's Salesforce Cloud Concierge Services is an extension to you & your team.
We all need it.
Learn more about the program from newly hired,'Hiring Our Heroes' consultant, Jesse:
Why did you choose this host company and role?
"I chose Ventas Consulting because they articulated true passion and belief in their function and product through a team-focused mindset. Their explanation of integrating during this fellowship fully aligned with my aspirations to learn business functions and analysis on a deep level. In addition to that, the opportunity to grow toward learning development has me excited for the opportunity to work with Ventas Consulting."
Thank You For Your Service....ready for your next assignment?
Current opportunities for Veterans with a Salesforce certification:
Compensation: Competitive salary based on experience, medical, 401(k) with match, paid vacation.
Come join our team as we continue to accelerate growth across our new and existing corporate and government clients. We experienced over 40% growth in 2020 and are already on pace to double that growth in 2021. As a Functional Consultant, you’ll be responsible for engaging with our clients to implement a broad array of quality solutions across the Force.com platform. We’re looking for hard-working Salesforce professionals who have a service mindset, who are driven by client success/satisfaction, and seek our employee-first work environment (see our Ventas Corporate Culture below).
Your experience and discipline are critical to solving our client challenges and your success will create growth opportunities for yourself and the organization. You’ll have a strong support team to start, but our goal is for you to successfully lead a project from end-to-end. This includes managing the delivery of solutions and supervising other resources to meet deadlines and budgets. As critical skills, you must be adept at listening, communicating, and managing expectations as you work with clients to achieve their desired business outcomes.
- Effectively manage project scope and budget using both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Facilitate requirements gathering sessions with wide ranging levels of business stakeholders
- Translate business use cases and processes into solid requirements & design documentation
- Identify gaps in requirements or processes and suggest appropriate work arounds
- Ability to implement design elements using native, declarative Salesforce.com functions and understand when the platform should be extended with development
- Manage UAT activities including creating thorough test cases, facilitating user execution, handling defects and obtaining client sign-off
- Remain up to speed on rapidly changing Salesforce.com product suite and be able to speak to/implement best practices
- Collaborate with Sales to identify other opportunities within your clients
As a consultant, you possess:
- Minimum of 1 – 3 years Salesforce.com implementation experience. Special consideration given to former military/spouses who have successfully completed a Salesforce military affairs training program (i.e., Hire Our Heroes, Mervis, etc.)
- Experience working with business process and development teams to design, implement and deploy Salesforce.com applications to different clients
- Ability to work and deliver Salesforce solutions creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Salesforce.com certifications (Sales Cloud, Admin, etc.)
- Understanding of key SFDC architectural concepts
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ownership of the client challenges and solutions
- Positive demeanor with internal and external interactions and relationships
- Focus to deliver success in a solo or team-based, high-energy, and fast-paced environment
- Service mentality and drive to produce outstanding results and high customer satisfaction
- Strong sense of urgency with solid organizational skills (time management, follow-up, etc.)
- Confidence to lead enterprise-level projects with good judgement and minimal direction
Bachelor's Degree in Business/Technical field or equivalent business or military experience
Salesforce certifications (Admin, Sales or Service Cloud, etc.)
Ability to meet travel requirements, if applicable.
For more information or to be considered for this position, please contact email@example.com
Ventas is proud to partner with the Hire Our Heroes program. Hire Our Heroes works to increase and improve job opportunities for veterans. By working with our world-class network, we’re helping to match transitioning military members to jobs with military-friendly companies. We intend to be part of the solution in solving the most difficult challenges associated with veteran unemployment. For more information: www.hiringourheroes.org